Hello my lovelies, I’m so glad you’ve joined me for another day of Blogmas! I’ve compiled a list of my favourite Christmas jumpers from high street stores to share with you today, I hope you enjoy!
1. Boohoo – This is a perfect example of a Christmas jumper that’s a little more fashion forward with the off the shoulder shape. It also makes reference to one of the most iconic Christmas films ever.
2. Peacocks – This fluffy penguin jumper will be perfect for keeping warm and snuggling up in the cold winter weather, and who doesn’t love a festive penguin?
3. Peacocks – I think this is a more fashionable take on the classic ugly Christmas sweater and I love it!
4. New Look – Out of the total eight jumpers on the list, this has got to be my favourite simply for how comfortable it looks. I prefer baggier jumpers that make me feel extra warm and cozy.
5. Primark – A favourite highstreet go-to of many, Primark have this cute Minnie & Mickey Christmas sweater available this year!
6. New Look – By comparison, this jumper has a prettier look to it which I think is rather sweet.
7. Peacocks – People love this jumper and I’ve got to say, I think it’s just adorable! I love the sequin detail on the nose.
8. New Look – If you know me, you know that I love a good pun! This jumper is right up my street; whimsical yet cute.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it, keeping up with Blogmas posts while working five days a week can be really tough but I’m glad I seem to be making it work!
Which of these jumpers is your favourite and why? Let me know in the comments section.