Hello lovelies! Thank you for joining me on another day of Blogmas; I can’t believe it’s day 10 already! To celebrate, I’ve compiled a list of 10 stocking fillers for you to use as inspiration when gift giving this year. I wanted to stay away from the typical stocking fillers (i.e. socks) and try to give you something a little bit different.
1. There’s nothing I love receiving more during the Christmas holidays than a good, uplifting book. I read fairly quickly, so the usual novel will last me about a week or so which has led people to generally not buy me books anymore.
2. We all know a makeup brush hoarder. I believe we all have that *one* friend with six eyebrow brushes, but none of them are the perfect one.
3. In my opinion, a pretty candle is the way to anybody’s heart. They look appealing and smell great so what’s not to love?
4. Chocolate! Because no Christmas is complete without it.
5. Bath bombs make baths so much more enjoyable, but any variation of ‘smellies’ (e.g. body wash, lotion, hand creams etc) would be an excellent gift.
6. You’ll discover over time that I’m very obsessed with skincare, and this Korean beauty brand Oh! K have the most adorable packaging I’ve ever seen. Guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone’s face when they open this up on Christmas morning!
7. I have yet to meet a person who isn’t enticed by a pretty notebook or diary. There’s something about an aesthetically pleasing diary that always inspires me to be more organised.
8. During the cold months, a hot beverage is always a blessing. For the person that’s always on the go, a plastic or ceramic travel mug would be perfect.
9. Phone cases tend to be the one thing that people buy once and then generally don’t replace until it’s broken, so it might be a good idea to replace someone’s faded old case with a nice shiny new one this year.
10. Makeup palettes! This is a tricky one because a lot of people are very brand specific about what they’ll use, so be sure to do a little snooping in their makeup bag before hand.
I hope this has managed to help inspire some of you who are experiencing ‘gift block’ and are panicking about what to buy this year. Is there anything you would/wouldn’t have included in the list? Let me know in the comments section!